Our most popular ghost tour. Visit the 6th most haunted Old West Town in the U.S. on this spooky tour of Old Town Spring. Reservations are required.
Visit this famous haunted Old West town on the premier Ghost Tour in Spring, while tour guides take you to the most historic haunted locations in the area. Hear great history and folklore along with local ghost stories, told in a fun and entertaining way. Great for the whole family! Or for an extra scare, book our R rated version!
- Reservations are Required Click BOOK NOW to reserve
- Tours Every Night, Year-Round
- Adults Ages 13 and up
- Children Ages 6 to 12 With accompanied adult
- Students (with ID) & Seniors (ages 65 and up)
- Children under 5 With accompanied adult
- First Responders & Active or Veteran Military Must bring valid work or veteran ID
Entertainment Families Can Enjoy Together
Our Family Friendly Ghost Tour is a fun jaunt through Old Town Spring where you will follow your guide down the streets of a haunted town, learning history, mystery, and ghost stories along the way. Specifically designed with families in mind, this tour is a lighthearted excursion fit for any age.
Dolls Known to Move on Their Own
One of the most popular stops on the Family Friendly Ghost Tour is the Doll Hospital. Featured on The Travel Channel, the Doll Hospital claims to be plagued by haunted dolls. Sometimes known to move an arm, or bat an eye, see if you can spot the dolls moving inside the building as you peek through the windows after dark!
Infamous Bank Robbers, Military School, and Ring Around the Rosie
See the first town bank that was robbed by a famous duo. Hear the spooky tale of an old Military Barracks turned into a school, where you can occasionally hear ghost children playing and laughing. Then play Ring-Around-The-Rosie with a playful spirit, as long as they aren’t feeling ornery!
Not Your Everyday Ghost Tour
Kids love a good ghost story! So we have collected the very best for you on this tour. Tour guides take you to haunted locations where they highlight tales of whimsical spirit sightings, strange legends, and fascinating history.Join Us Today!
With many more locations and stories waiting to be told, get ready for a fun night in a haunted town that you won’t soon forget. Join us on the Family Friendly Ghost Tour of Old Town Spring, today!
Ghost Photos Caught on Tour
Can I bring my child in a stroller?
Yes, the tour is stroller accessible.
Can children under 5 attend the tour?
All ages are welcome with accompanied adult. For safety reasons we ask that you keep your child close to you at all times along the route.
What will happen if my child gets scared?
Our guides are trained to help frightened children stay calm, with techniques that help the child to stay positive and engaged.
Family Friendly Tour: Begins at 8pm, and ends at 9pm
Meet your guide at Creations Market and Workshop. Buy tickets ahead of time online, or get them at the shop or with your guide. Be sure to make your reservation first. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early in order to find parking and locate our meeting spot.
311 Main St
Spring, Texas 77373
in front of Creations Market and Workshop
- A camera (cell phones work with or without flash)
- Bug repellent
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
- Comfortable closed-toed shoes
- Dress for the weather
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before tour time to find parking and check in with your guide
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Pathway types: Concrete steps, streets, sidewalks, and cobblestone
- Some local wildlife
- Local traffic in the area
- Train nearby
- We will be outside the entire time
- Children must remain with parent or guardian the entire time