Don’t get caught alone at night in Old Town Spring! Let our experts take you on a guided investigation of town as you learn some of the haunted stories and legends along the way.
- 5 people per person
- 6-10 people per person
- 11-20 people per person
- 21-250 people per person
- Students or Special Organizations per person, ID or Tax Forms required
- Seniors (Ages 65 and up) per person
- 4 people or less price is per group
- Children under age 5 with paid adult
- Tarot Tea Party per person, adults ages 18 and up
- Spirit Session per person
Chills & Thrills, Haunted History, Laughs & Gasps
For birthdays, get-togethers, corporate events, family reunions, special organizations such as scouts, meetups, YMCA, sports groups, dance groups, or any large group of friends, choose from one of our exciting tours or activities.
Give your friends and guests something to talk about:
- Ghost Tours – Haunted history and fun
- Ghost Hunts – Seek spirit communication with tools and techniques
- Tarot Tea Parties – A personalized party with Tarot readings and Tea!
- Personal Spirit Sessions – Gather for a personal session
- True Crime Tours – Perfect for the True Crime fanatic
- To book a Birthday Party Package, click here
How to Book:
Option 1 – Secure your tour now: Click on the green Live Availability calendar and choose your date. Fill out the form, and follow the instructions therein. Once the deposit is paid, you will be assigned a team member who will help you to finish customizing your tour or activity, up until the time of the event. The deposit is required to secure your date, time, tour guide, and activity.
Option 2 – Request a link: Use the form below or click “Submit Request”, and our team will customize a button for you. Once the deposit is made, you will have a personal contact there to assist you by phone or email through the booking process. The deposit is required to secure your date, time, tour guide, and activity.
- Fully customizeable ghost tour, open year-round
- Available for groups from 6 to up to 250 people
- Large tours are split into groups of 25 per tour guide unless you wish to remain together
- You choose your tour guide, location, date, start time, and tour length (up to 2 hours long)
- Choose between an R-rated or family-friendly tour with no age restrictions
- Enjoy a 1-2 hour walking ghost tour with a group of friends, family, coworkers, or organization!
- The most unique party in town, your guests won’t see anything else like it
To book a Birthday Party Package with more options, click here.
- Book either by using the form below, or book directly. Once you book your tour, it will be customized for your group, and one of our team members will contact you by email to finalize details, and guide you every step of the way.
- You Must be 18 years of age or older to make a reservation for a private party.
- There is a deposit of $50 due to secure your tour. Deposit may change due to group size. Deposits are non-refundable, and the amount is applied to 2-3 tickets.
- All remaining tickets must be paid for by 1 week prior to tour time. All people must have a ticket before the tour can start.
- We can accommodate up to 250 people – so there is no party size too big.
- If you have any special requests such as preferred tour guide, themes, or guests who may need extra assistance during the tour, etc, be sure to mention it in the description of your party.
- Cannot be combined with any other offers unless otherwise specified.
- A camera – cell phones work, too
- Bug spray in the warmer months
- An umbrella if a light rain is in the forecast. The investigation will be canceled if the forecast calls for heavy rains.
- Comfortable closed toe shoes (we do not recommend flip-flops or sandals)
- Dress for the weather