Our biggest goal is to give you top-quality entertainment, real history, and a fun experience. If for some reason you are not fully satisfied with your tour experience, please write to us by using the contact form page.
Please be on time, or early to your tour. We recommend arriving at least 10-20 minutes early in order to find adequate parking as well as the tour location, and check in with your guide. Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the designated location. Please alert us immediately if you are lost or need help finding the tour guide.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Your purchase goes directly to reserve your spot on tour, secure a guide, and time slot. All tickets are non-refundable.
Low Attendance Policy
If we have less than 3 people scheduled for a tour, it could get cancelled. If this happens, you will be issued a full refund.
- I need to reschedule or cancel my tour: If in the event you need to reschedule your tour, your tickets will be held for you. You may use them whenever you like for any future available activity. We will not issue refunds for a cancellation.
- No-Call/No-Show on the customer’s part: If you do not show up to a tour, you will be marked as a no-show. If you are unable to attend the tour, cannot find the tour location, or for any other reason you do not attend the tour, we will hold your tickets for use at any other available tour. There are no refunds issued to no-call no-shows. However, you may still use your tickets for any future available date. Simply let us know by phone or email and we will get you rescheduled for any date that is convenient for you.
- Tour guide does not show up: First, make sure you have a confirmation of your reservation. You must secure a reservation by phone or by online booking to ensure your tour. Once you have paid for tickets, our guide will be scheduled to perform your tour. Our guides will take a photo of their group before departure to show how many guests attended that night. If you attend your tour and do not see your tour guide, please alert us immediately. If we find that the tour guide indeed did not show up to your tour, your purchase will be fully refunded. If we find however, that your tour still commenced as scheduled, we will not be able to issue a refund.
- You arrived at the tour, but could not find the designated tour spot: Please alert our staff immediately by calling or texting the phone number 281-770-1324, or emailing [email protected], and we will do our best to instruct you on how to find your group. Your tour guide will be waiting for you at our designated spot until at least 15 minutes after the official starting time, so this gives you a small window to find your group if you are lost. For no-call/no-shows, and in some cases, we will not be able to issue refunds for not being able to find your group, as we do our best to make it very easy to find your tour. In the rare circumstance that you still cannot find your group, we will have to reschedule your tour for another available date.
Bad Weather Policy
Please be aware that we will try to hold our tours even during bad weather. Since the weather in Texas changes rapidly, we have to issue the following statement: We reserve the right to cancel the tour, any time before the tour starts. If this happens, you will be issued a Rain Check to use for any other date. You will be notified by email or by phone of the cancellation, so be sure you enter this information correctly when you sign up for the tour. We may cancel any time before the tour starts for the following reasons:
- Severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, ice, sleet, hail, tornadoes, winds, or lightning.
- Flooding along our tour area caused by recent rainfall.
Other reasons we may have to cancel the tour include, but are not limited to:
- Festivals, events, or obstructions blocking our tour routes.
- Illness or injury of a tour guide resulting in no guides being available to perform the tour.
- Emergency situations for the crew, location, or otherwise.
We will inform you of any reason for cancellation, and provide the option to reschedule.
Refunds for private tours, corporate events etc.
If for any reason you must cancel your tour or event, we will retain the deposit, along with any other funds previously paid up until the event. In special circumstances only, some of the previous tickets may be refunded at your request. Any remaining balances will no longer be due.
Reservations are required
We do not hold tours if we have no reservations. Book your tour directly from our website. You will receive a booking confirmation, and any updates on weather or cancellations will be sent directly to your email or phone. Please arrive at least 10-20 mins early before your tour, to ensure you find adequate parking and the meeting location.
Attendee Behavior Policy
All attendees will be expected to have a respectful attitude while on tour. Please act with courteousness to the other guests. This means please, no talking loudly over the tour guide, no interruptions, no heckling, and no wild behavior. We are happy to answer your questions as we go along, but ask that you save them for the walk between each location, or for the end of the tour. There will also be a tour guide in back to help answer your questions while on the tour.
Please do not bring any children under 5 years old, as the tour is not suited for their age. Any attendees with disruptive children will be asked to leave.
We will remove overly drunken guests from our tour, so please drink responsibly.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. This means if you are displaying behavior that is hindering our guide’s tour performance, we have the right to ask you to leave, and in some cases use law enforcement to remove you. Our goal is for our guests to have a safe and enjoyable evening, thus, in extreme cases, these measures will be upheld.
Hostile, violent, or threatening behavior to any guest or tour guide will immediately warrant our staff to call law enforcement. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior on tour, ever.
Any form of copying or reproduction of our likeness or our tours will result in legal action.
Houston Ghost Tour, its guides, and all affiliates, are not responsible for damaged property, injury, or lost items, relating in any way to the tours.
We are not responsible for any ghosts or spirits, or any other paranormal entity that may follow you home or be connected to you, or frighten you in any way.
By attending the tour, you agree that Houston Ghost Tour is not responsible for trips, falls, possessions, injuries, animal bites, or natural disasters that may happen during the tours.
All tour scripts are a mix of fact, fiction, lore, and myth. we have compiled this information over 10 years of research. You cannot simply google our tour to find the information online. We have made a point to make it impossible to do so, other than public history, so that we can offer you a one-of-a-kind experience with information you will not see or hear anywhere else. Our script and information is copyrighted for this purpose.
All advice given by Houston Ghost Tour and its affiliates is given strict secrecy for the client and will not be shared publicly. All advice given is not intended to be used as any type of medical or psychiatric diagnosis of any problems.
We reserve our right as a small business to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We are an entertainment business. by purchasing your tickets, you are buying a quality ghost tour experience. our service is brought to you by trained and exceptional guides, who work hard to be friendly, courteous, and entertaining.
All tour routes, scripts, personas, photos, writings, and logos are the SOLE property of Houston Ghost Tour, and cannot be used in any way without legal permission as given by the owners of Houston Ghost Tour. All mention of Houston Ghost Tour or its affiliates must be given written permission by Houston Ghost Tour before being posted, written, or used in any ad or on any internet posting or website. Houston Ghost Tour reserves the right to take action against any unlawful use of the name, logo, or any other form of copyrighted material owned by Houston Ghost Tour.