Our most popular ghost tour. Visit the 6th most haunted Old West Town in the U.S. on this spooky tour of Old Town Spring.
- General Admission
Houston Ghost Tour in a Haunted Park!
Follow your spooky tour guide as you learn the haunted history of Hermann Park! Our Houston ghost tour is a 60 to 90-minute experience of creepy fun and excitement. Our tour starts in Hermann Park, directly in front of the Sam Houston Statue at the north side of the park.
Do You Dare?
Follow your guide through archways, down dark paths, and over old wooden bridges to the paranormal beyond. Are you ready for your experience?
Hermann Park After Dark
Situated near the Houston Zoo, the heart of the museum, hospital, and university district, Hermann Park is a bustling and beautiful area in the day time, but when the sun goes down and the crowds disappear, the ghosts come out to play.
Tour guides Edward S. Burns and Doc. Strangeway lead you through some of the most haunted spots in the park, as you will learn the history and ghost stories relating to Hermann Park, Houston, Texas, and surrounding locations nearby.
Take a Walk Through a Haunted Park
Noted by our guests for giving them chills down their spines, our ghost tour of Houston’s Hermann Park is a chilling glimpse inside the ghostly stories of this part of Texas.
Sam Houston Statue – Hermann Park
6001 Fannin St.
- A camera (cell phones work with or without flash)
- Bug repellent
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for a chance of rain
- Comfortable closed-toed shoes
- Dress for the weather
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Pathway types: Rock, gravel, grass, dirt
- Lots of local wildlife
- Tour is located inside a public park
- Some areas may be hazardous to small children
- Local traffic in the area
- We will be outside the entire time